For the comfort and safety of all our guest, Please observe the following:
- Our rates are by camping unit, a camping unit is one car, RV or tent and 2 adults. Children under 12 are free. There will be charges for extra adults, cars, boats or other recreational vehicles /tents. There will be no tents on RV sites.
- Check in is Noon the day of arrival. Check out is Noon Monday- Saturday, 1:00p.m. on Sunday.
- Quiet time is from 10:00 p.m. till 7:00 a.m. Quiet time is strictly enforced, disorderly behavior will not be tolerated.
- Fire-pits are on each site, do not make fires outside fire-pits. Fire wood is available at the office, do not deface or cut trees on the campsite property. Campers should not burn pallets or crate wood. This wood usually has nails, screws and is sometimes chemically treated.
- Pets are welcome. They must be kept on a leash at all times, cleaned up after, and never left unattended outside the unit. Pets are not allowed in the shower house.
- Health Dept. regulations state that there will be NO washing of dishes in the rest rooms or at the dump station. If you need water let us know and we will direct you to the nearest faucet.
- Children under 12 should be accompanied to the rest room area. Children should not be allowed to play in or around the shower house.
By state law, washing of RVís is not permitted on the campsites.
Riding of motorcycles or mini-bikes is not permitted except when traveling to and from your campsite while entering or leaving the park. Children on bikes need to stay on roads, and not ride after dark.
ALL guest MUST check in at the office. Your friends and family are welcome to visit, but they must check in at the office for parking space. There is a charge for overnight guests.
NEVER park on the lawns, unless directed to do so.
We are here to assure your stay with us is a pleasant one. Stan and Pennie Burton / owners